Prepare 'Medhu Vadai' and keep it ready.
For 10 vadais
- Thick Curd - 5 tea cups
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp
- Little oil for tempering
- Salt to taste
- Boil water in a kadai and turn off the flame. Put the fried Medhu Vadais into it.
- When the vadais become little soft, press them gently with two laddles to squeeze out water without breaking the vadai.
- Beat the curd well.
- For tempering, Heat little oil, add mustard seeds. when they splutter pour it into the beaten curd and add chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix well.
- Soak the vadais for some time and serve. Yummy Dahi vadai is ready.