Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!

WELCOME :-)

warm WELCOME to my Hobby Lounge.
Just Recline, Relax smiley and Enjoy a "Good Time" @ My Hobby Lounge smiley

SEARCH

June 3, 2012

Linking posts from my cookbook for Street Party event

I am so happy to see the announcement on "Street Party" made by Shama @ easy2cook recipes.


Shama is hosting the event for Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey


Street food always had special place in my heart as they not only taste yummy but also boost immunity. We used to keep a 'street food evening' sometimes tasting at different stalls at khao gali.  There are various stalls serving dosas, vadapav, pav baji, parathas, momos, sandwiches, idlies, pani puri, sev puri, dahi puri, ragda puri......OMG the list will go on and i am already drooling :p 

As certain seasons carries certain diseases and to cut intake of transfat, making them at home is the best option. These recipes entered my cookbook for that reason after many R & D, trial & errors, discussions with friends and entered my lab, underwent a good chemical change to present an yummy dish.

I was overwhelmed to see the word 'unlimited entries' as I would have had a tough time in selecting the best street food from my cook book if it is a limited entry.

So here I am presenting the various posts i have linked there for participating in that event.


  1. Chutney Sandwich  

2. Kutchi Dabeli


3. Pani Puri / Gol Gappas 


4. Momos / Dimsum/ Dumplings



5. Pav Bhaji


6. Beetroot Cutlet / Tikki / Pattice


7. Moongphali Chat / Kadalai Sundal / Groundnut Salad













Shama and Jagruti for giving this wonderful opportunity in which I am participating with immense pleasure.


I wish all the participants 'All the best"


6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

A fabulous post Mira--shall bookmark it and refer whenever I want a scrumptious snack!

Mira said...

:-) Thank you Sonia.

nityakalyani said...

Hi Mira - all the best for participating in a wonderful event. All recipes are mouthwatering.

Akila said...

wow so many recipes... Looks delicious... when u get time, do visit mine...

Event: Dish Name Starts With M
Learning-to-cook
Regards,
Akila

Mira said...

Thank you Nityaben :-)

Mira said...

Akila, thanks for visiting me & leaving a link to your space. Sure will make a visit soon :-)

Your Kind Attention Please :-)

Thank you for paying a visit to My Hobby Lounge to view "Mira's Talent Gallery"

If you like My Hobby Lounge you can motivate by "Liking", "Sharing", "Tweeting", "Voting", "Following" "commenting" :-)

To get the latest updations, "subscribe" using your e-mail ID

Use "search" option for things you are looking for in My Talent Gallery.

Cookbook is given in dropdown list form for your convenience. You will find it on the right side column. Wish you a great time :-)