Evening i was hunting my kitchen for a snack. I normally don't buy and store as wanted to avoid that extra eating. But today was unable to control my craving hence after some quick thought made a healthy snack for myself.
You need :
- Lijjat Papad
- Red chilli powder
- Chat masala powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Tomato - 1 small
- Onion - 1 small
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Roast the lijjat papad either on direct flame or on a non-stick pan.
- Place it on the serving plate
- Finely chop tomato, onion and coriander leaves
- Sprinkle red chillipowder, chat masala powder and salt to taste on the roasted papad
- Sprinkle the chopped onion, tomato and coriander leaves.
- Your yummy healthy snack is ready!!
You can use fried papad instead of roasted papad