After my first trial attempts of aquatic life here I am seriously into decorating my kitchen ...... decorating the otherwise boring plain walls keeps me busy and gives a different touch the kitchen. This is the place where I spend more time so this small makeover means a lot......
Things you need :-
- Black Chart -1 No
- Glue stick
- White acrylic paint
- Paint brush "zero"
- White A4 sheet or a rough paper
- Draw the design you want to make in a white paper
- Spread the black chart and rightly draw the design you have decided
- using a sharp small scissor (it is easy to cut accurate shapes), cut the required shapes.
- To some shapes where you cannot cut the middle portion e.g. letters etc, you can use the white acrylic paint and zero brush and draw the designs or do a patch work to add beauty to the cut shapes.
- Apply glue to the wrong side and paste it on the wall and the door
Kitchen wall :-