There are variety of chutney that is made and served for Idli and Dosa. Sharing with you today another version of chutney such Chutney using "Rosated" peanuts / Groundnuts / Moongphali / Shengdana / Verkadalai/Kappalandi.
Roasted groundnut is used to replace coconut in traditional recipes. In this recipe, I am using combo of groundnut and coconut. Roasted peanuts is very healthy for heart. If you are looking for low glycemic index food this chutney is very good (Just replace coconut completely and use roasted peanuts). If you don't like garlic, just exclude that form your ingredient list.
A QUICK AND EASY Yummilicious CHUTNEY recipe!!
- Roasted Groundnut - 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
- Green Chillies - 2 Nos. (or as per your preference)
- Garlic Pod - 1 No. (optional)
- Curry Leaves - 5 Nos.
- Salt to taste
- Water as requried
- For tempering :-
- Oil for tempering - 3 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Put ingredients 1 to 6 in a blender and adding water grind to a smooth paste.
- You can add the water as per your required consistency to make it thick or thin or medium.