Sharing an easy pickle with you. It don't require any tempering and use few simple ingredients. It comes handy when you want an instant pickle for quick use.
It makes an excellent accompaniment for the curd rice & add twist in taste in feasts. One of my favourite. It tastes the best using coconut oil as it the important flavouring ingredient other than mango.
This is low shelf life. So refrigerate & consume within 3 days.
- Raw Mango - 1 no (thothapuri / kilimooku mangai are the best)
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp (or as per taste)
- salt to taste
- Coconut oil - 1.5 tbsp
- Cut the raw mango into small cubes
- Mix in salt, red chilli powder, coconut oil to it.
- Easy simple pickle is ready to eat.
You can use other variety of raw mangoes too but Less sour ones suits best for this recipe.
You can even use the partially ripen mango as it tickles the toungue with a combination of the slight sweet taste.